November 5, 2008

The Art of Life








I find the rural life in Southern Indiana to be something quite special. Whenever I pass a farm or home on my daily travels, I try to imagine the story behind it. We all have a story, a life that we live with our families and friends and sometime overlook that of others. I stopped in one day at a farm I pass quite often near my home and asked if I could walk around and shoot. I just wanted to get a little more insight into the life of the family living there, even if it was just out of curiosity. Here are a few images from the series I shot one warm afternoon. I hope you enjoy; and maybe the next time you pass a familiar location you will walk a moment in their shoes even if it is only in your minds eye.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete