May 16, 2009

Engagement Shoot / Michael and Rebekah









I have been a little busy lately with multiple shoots and a lot of personal things to take care of, but here are few shots from Michael and Rebekah's engagement shoot. I have two weddings coming up in the next 6 or so weeks, and I just finished a portrait shoot yesterday. I will post some of those images when I can. The client bought the shoot as a gift and I must wait until after it is given so they don't accidentally see it.

BTW, I got my new camera a couple of weeks ago to supplement the arsenal. The new body is a Canon 5D Mark II. I used it this weekend on the job and just love the outcome. It's 21.1MP so my files have more than doubled in size. Lightroom coughed every now and then when doing extensive processing, even with a 4GB Ram Macbook Pro. It seems to be well worth the extra clock tics though.

No comments:

Post a Comment